Google Keyboard is a fast and easy-in-use keyboard application for Android users. It can be a good alternative to the standard keyboard. The app will help you to type quickly words and sentences by swiping out function. Also, it has support for auto-predictions and several custom input styles (as QWERTY, QWERTZ). Users can synchronize their personal dictionary across devices. This software can be used as for mobile phones as for tablets.
The application is aimed to fast methods of typing, not at customization options. After launching you won’t see any redundant elements. There are only three steps. At first, you should enable the new keyboard in settings of your mobile devices. Then you have to select Google Keyboard as your active-input method. On the third step, you can configure additional languages. When it will be done you can try the app in action. Just sign in your social media account or email service to print a new post or letter. You can change the keyboard settings, as gesture typing, text correction, auto-capitalization, and others. There are also the following themes: material dark, holo white, material light, and holo blue.
Google Keyboard is absolutely free app. It has a lot of useful features that will help you to type faster and exclude misspelled words. It’s universal and powerful software that can be used instead of Swype or another keyboard app.
Key features and functions
- Gesture typing support.
- Text recognition and voice typing.
- Auto-predictions are enabled.
- Lots of emojis for Android 4.4 or above.
- Word learning mechanism.
- The app provides custom input styles.
- Multilanguage support.
- Add recent emojis to suggestion strip.
- Customize your keyboard with various pictures and colors.
- Gesture typing support for Albanian, Arabic, English (Australia), Zule, Tatar, Esperanto, Irish, Javanese, Mongolian, Montenegrin, Nepali, Portuguese (Africa), Tajik, Sundanese, Basque, Bosnian, and English (India).
- Layout support for Welsh, Urdu, Xhosa, Southern Sotho, Turkmen, and Burmese.
- Various bug fixes.