- Key features
- Whats New
PhotoDirector is a comprehensive and advanced graphics editor designed for mobile devices. It contains a variety of useful editing tools. You can easily enhance your photos and edit images using powerful instruments of the app. Besides, the editor allows you to make collages and export/share pictures on social media networks.
The app has a clear and simple interface adapted for Android tablets and phones. After launching the editor, you will see the following tabs: Edit, Collage, Templates, and advertisement banner. To enter the editing mode, you have to push on the Edit tab. Then you should import your photos or take pictures from a mobile camera. In the editing mode, you can crop, rotate, mirror, adjust color settings, and apply effects to your photos. Also, you can delete certain items on your pictures by few taps. If you want to make a creative collage, you have to enter the Collage tab and pick up to 6 pictures. Set up a new installation and get your collage image.
Despite the editor is absolutely free, it contains in-app purchases and ads. To acquire extra features, you have to spend real money on appropriate digital items or upgrade to the full version.
The app allows you to create real masterpieces on your Android device. And it doesn't require 3rd party software. Everything that you need is inside this app. If you are looking for a qualitative and universal photo editor that is combining complex and simple tools, you should try this application.
Key features and functions
- A beautiful and convenient interface.
- A wide variety of editing tools including saturation tweaking, exposure, blur, white balance correction, and others.
- Add styles and overlays to your images.
- Lots of visual effects.
- A creative collage maker included.
- You can easily remove unwanted objects from your pictures.
- Share your edited photos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, and other social networks.
- Performance improvements.
- Various bug fixes.