RD4 Groovebox is a powerful virtual analog synthesizer made for Android devices. It is the successor of Mikrosonic RD3 Groovebox that came with new unique features and wide options. The app allows you to manipulate with sound and arrange music in real-time. You can use 4-channel mixer and sequencer to apply effects and record new audio tracks. The program supports the multi-touch technology that allows you to create music as it could be on a real synth. Also, you can connect MIDI devices to simplify controlling process.
After launching, you have to load a song. Then you will be able to use drums and synthesizers. Switch between screens to discover the following tools: Mixer, Analog, Beats, and Bassline 1/2. It could be not easy to understand how to work with all these tools. We recommend you to watch tutorials and you will definitely get all functions of the program with time. Those users who get accustomed with real synths won’t face any difficulties with the interface and main options of the app.
This is a demo version of the app. It has some functional restrictions. If you want to unlock all features of the application, you should purchase the full version in the Google Play Store.
RD4 Groovebox is a perfect tool for experimenting and creating new sounds. If you are a big fan of electro music making, then you should pay attention to this application. It’s a qualitative and powerful app that can be used as by novices as by professionals.
Key features and functions
- An advanced sequencer with 2 banks.
- 4-channel rack mixer with adjustable tools.
- 8-beat channels.
- 5 audio effects (reverb, distortion, phaser, delay, and filter).
- Tempo and volume control.
- Support for MIDI-devices.
- The app allows you to assign audio effects to the selected channel directly.
- SoundCloud integration.
- Customizable layouts.
- Added support for Android 6.0.
- Added support for Pro Audio low latency feature.
- Available for Nexus 5P and Nexus 6P.