Instagram is one of the most popular applications on iOS devices. It is the official app of the famous social network that allows users to post images and share them with friends. The client app has integration with Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr, Posterous, Foursquare, and Twitter. So, you can share your photos on these social networks or by email. Besides, you can switch between your iOS device and Apple Watch using the Handoff feature.
The app has an intuitive interface designed for iPhone and iPad. After launching, you should log in your account. If you haven’t it, you have to create a new one or sign in using Facebook. Then you can view user profiles, upload your photos or videos, post comments, and like image posts. If you need to find someone’s profile, you should use the search form, which is on the top of the screen.
The app offers you to tweak your uploaded pictures to make them look better. You can adjust saturation, contrast, shadow, hue, temperature, and brightness. Also, you can apply visual effects, rotate selected images, add frames to your photos, and make vignettes. There are a lot of various settings and editing tools.
You don’t need to install additional apps if you want to prepare your photo and upload it on Instagram. This application offers retouching and editing photo tools. But if you want to get advanced features as removing photo elements, you should try TouchRetouch or other photo editing apps.
Key features and functions
- Retouch and enhance your photos.
- A variety of editing tools and effects.
- A handsome interface.
- Send private pictures or videos directly to your friends.
- Share images on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and other social networks.
- The Boomerang mode allows you to create a short video that plays forward and backward.
- You can share who you are with or who you are thinking of by typing '@' followed by a username.