- Key features
- Whats New
ACDSee is a powerful picture manager that allows users to view, edit and convert images. Besides, the software provides social media sharing, slideshow, batch, and FTP or cloud storage uploading option. You can easily share photos with your friends.
After installing you have to create the ACDSee account. It’ll require your email. Then you can read the tutorial to learn basic options. The program has a simple and modern interface. The file browser panel is on the left side of the screen. The Properties panel is on the left side. The viewing screen is on the center. There are also five functional tabs (Manage, Photos, View, Edit, and 365) which are on the top-right corner of the screen.
Photos mode allows you to view an entire image collection by date. It also provides fast browsing performance. And it makes easy to sort, filter, and search your images. View mode provides auto lens tool which allows you to preview pictures in a variety of filters. It supports Windows Touch Gestures and Light EQ option. You can also use special selection which allows you to zoom in the selected area of your image. Edit mode provides a wide range of editing tools as Crop, Rotate, Resize, Text, and others. You can apply visual filters (blur, noise, sharpen, etc.) and reduce red eye effect. There are also standard instruments as Eyedropper, Brush, Hand, Magic Wand, Lasso, and selection tools.
365 tab allows user to view the official website and upload photos to cloud services via the program interface. You can purchase the license key there.
ACDSee is one of the best viewers. It has convenient interface and provides supplementary editing tools.
Key features and functions
- A photo editor included.
- You can open lots of file extensions.
- A variety of filters.
- Batch, crop and resizing option.
- Share your photos via Facebook and Twitter.
Limitations of trial version
- The trial period is 31 days.
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 (2 GHz or faster).
- 2 GB of RAM (6 GB recommended).
- 512mb video RAM.
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics card.
- 1024 x 768 monitor resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended).
- 2 GB of available disk space.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1.
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher.
- Ghostscript 8.0 for PDF support.
- Windows Media Player 9.0 or higher.
- Added RAW support for a variety cam models.
- Improved panning in Noise Removal in Edit mode.
- Improved the page view experience with multi-page images in View mode.
- Fixed windows layout and pane issues in View and Edit mode.
- Fixed a crash in the Database Options.
- Fixed the Linear Gradient tooltip.
- Fixed collection import during Database Conversion.
- Fixed the context menu in the Folders/Catalog pane.
- Various bug fixes.