- Key features
- Whats New
Adobe Photoshop is a professional graphics editor for designers, photographers and artists. The program allows users to create stunning images and makeups. It supports layers and a variety of image formats including RAW, PSD, JPEG, and PNG. Also, the program provides lots of visual effects that can enhance your pictures.
The editor has the well-known, black stylish interface that is similar to other Adobe products. The toolbox is on the left side of the screen. The work area is the center. Layers, Brush, History, 3D, Text Style, and Color panel are on the right side of the screen. If you pick any instrument from the toolbox, you can change properties of this tool using top menu panel. Despite a variety of different options and feature, the interface is pretty convenient and easy in use for everyone. Every tool has its own shortcut.
Photoshop requires lots of system resources. You need to have a quite enough amount of RAM to work with large projects. If you want to install a trial version, you should create an account on the official website and download Creative Cloud. It’s a small utility that provides distributives of Adobe trial products.
Adobe Photoshop allows you to edit and retouch an image as you want. If you are looking for a powerful, professional photo and image editor that provides amazing and outstanding graphic features, then this suite is what you need. Besides, there a lot of tutorials that can help you to learn something new about this program. It’s even more than a graphics editing tool because Adobe developers always try to improve its product and implement new benefits for designers as Artboards, Device Preview, Pano Content-Aware Fill, Healing tool, and others.
Key features and functions
- Adobe Camera Raw 9 and Camera Raw as a filter included.
- Adobe Stock integration.
- 3D printing feature support.
- Real-time healing brush.
- Auto recovery.
- Convenient design tools.
- Lots of effects.
Limitations of trial version
- The trial time-period is 30 days.
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 CPU (2 GHz).
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended).
- 2 GB of hard-disk space.
- 1024 x 768 monitor resolution support (1280 x 800 recommended).
- OpenGL 2.0 support.
- Internet connection.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 if you are using Windows 7.
- Now you can quickly search tools, panels, menus, assets, tutorials, and Help content using a new search panel.
- Adobe Experience Design integration.
- Get access to Adobe Stock templates from the File → New menu.
- Improved Creative Cloud libraries.
- You can drag and drop Adobe Stock search results from the Libraries panel right into your canvas.
- Added support for SVG OneType fonts.
- Added TypeKit Marketplace where you can acquire fonts for your projects.
- Photoshop libraries support Adobe Stock templates.
- You can adjust the eyes independently in Face-Aware Liquify.
- You can find information about common layer types in the Properties panel.
- Enhanced Match Font.
- Performance improvements.