ESET NOD32 provides a strong protection against internet threats, different types of malware, worms, rootkits, spyware and other malicious elements. The software has advanced memory scanner and Exploit Blocker to prevent web attacks. Game Mode allows launching full-screen applications without slowdowns. The antivirus takes about 70-90 MB in active scanning mode. It will protect your system when you are downloading any files.
Real-time monitoring and Anti-Phishing mechanism will help you to prevent stealing of your personal data. Set up NOD32 once, and it will be blocking all threats automatically. It doesn’t react on every running application like other antiviruses, because there is HIPS. It allows to specify rules for system processes and utilities. You can stay calm even when you insert CD/DVD or USB-card. Portable Device Control will block any dangerous threat from external devices.
ESET created a very powerful and optimized antivirus. Everyone knows that developers haven’t been changing design of program during a long time-period. But it doesn’t affect the end product at all. All important buttons are visible. There are also many customization settings for those who like to control all program operations and features. If you are looking for strong antivirus tool with multilevel protection, then you should pay attention to it.
Key features and functions
- Compatible with firewall and some free antiviruses like Avast or Microsoft Essentials.
- Offline and online guard.
- Stay safe in social media.
- ESET Live Grid and ESET ThreatSense check up the level of threat before the program will be running out.
- You can plan different tasks.
- SysRescue allows to make boot disk.
- Easy educational materials (Cybersecurity Train option).
- CPU – 1GHz (for Windows Vista, 7, 8) / 400 MHz (for Windows XP).
- Memory – 512 MB / 1 GB.
- HDD space – 360 MB.
Limitations of trial version
It's free to start using software during 30 days after instellation. You must enter your e-mail for registration.
- File signature updated.
- Minor bug fixes.