iMovie is the Apple brand video editor that works with high-quality sources. It allows you to edit 4K films. Many people use the app when they need to prepare a clip for YouTube uploading.
The application has a lot of tools for convenient editing as splitting, subtitles and audio track adding and other things. You can add audio and visual effects (zoom, slow motion), transitions and themes to make your video more amazing and attractive. There is also color balancing function. If you are editing a huge project, then you’ll be very glad to make announce about it for your audience. iMovie has special templates which you can use for a trailer creating.
The program’s interface is similar to standard video editor. You have a timeline, output preview window and your media content folder there. It’s very simple. There are no redundant elements.
The app supports Mac OS integration. So, you can transfer your video project from iOS to Mac and vice versa. When your clip will be done you can view it via iMovie Theater. This function is based on iCloud. It allows you to share a video with your other iOS/OS devices. You can also share your video with friends using social networks and web services.
If you want to make spectacular movies and video clips, that app is what you need. An ordinary webcam video can be transformed into a masterpiece by a few taps. It’s easy in use as Movie Maker for Windows. Create your own stories and share it with your friends.
Key features and functions
- Intuitive editing tools.
- A huge library of effects.
- YouTube, Facebook, iMovie Theater and Vimeo integration.
- Create trailers for your films.
- A simple and modern interface.
- iMovie supports 4K video on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro.
- Select multiple images or video to start projects quickly.
- Share your videos on Facebook and Vimeo.
- Support for Shared iPad in iOS 9.3 or later.
- Performance and stability improvements