- Key features
- Whats New
Origin is the unique platform created by Electronic Arts. It’s oriented on distribution of digital products of publisher (and their game departments). If you buy any digital game, you’ll get activation product code. You can use this key by yourself or give it to your friend. Just redeem product code in Origin menu, download your game and launch it.
After installing the application and registering an account in system you’ll see 2 categories. My Games is your game library, where you can find all purchased games. All of them have description pages. Store section includes all EA branded games for purchasing (include retro titles). There are also free-to-play projects, demo versions, beta access and special digital gifts. You can play games and chat with your friends during the game session, if they have account in Origin. If you have any problems, the technical support will help to resolve it.
Nowadays all huge publishers and game studio (like Blizzard, Valve or Activision) have their own marketplaces. Many gamers think that Origin was designed as Steam rival. And Electronic Arts wanted to create useful service for game distribution. So they are trying to improve it with each new version of client.
Key features and functions
- Overlay chat with 3 status options (online, away and invisible).
- You can change client language in settings.
- Add your friends in special list.
- Some types of games you can find only in Origin.
- Different methods of payment (as credit card or electronic wallets).
- You can get full version of game as absolutely free gift from EA (in gift section).
- 1 GHz CPU.
- 512 MB RAM.
- 250 MB of available hard-disk space.
- Fixed notification issues.
- Minor bug fixes.
Screenshots and Videos:
|Size:||2 MB (online downloader)|
|Author:||Electronic Arts ( Site)|
|Version:||22.214.171.12495 + 10.5.122.52971|