- Key features
- Whats New
Ubisoft Connect (uPlay) is a gaming marketplace client made by Ubisoft. It allows users to purchase unique digital items in the Ubisoft store. For example, you can acquire Assassin’s Creed or Rayman games. Besides, the client offers achievement system. It allows users to earn points and unlock interesting achievements.
After installing the launcher, you should create a new account. Enter your username, email, password, and date of birth. You should know that some games have a mature rating with 18+ or 21+. So, you date of birth will be considered at purchasing these digital items in the store. Then you will be able to protect your account with 2-step verification using Google Authenticator. Of course, you can skip this option and get started with the Ubisoft marketplace.
The first time you launch the app, you will see the following tabs: Menu (3 horizontal lines), News, Games, Ubi 30, and Shop. The first one will help you to customize and set up your account. The Games tab provides access to your game library with purchased digital items. This tab also allows you to search free games and add them to your library. The Shop tab is the marketplace where you can buy various games. The Ubi 30 tab allows you to get free games due to the 30th anniversary of the Ubisoft Club. It’s the temporary option made to promote the service.
Many people think that Ubisoft Connect is an alternative to Steam and Origin. It is also a digital distributive platform where you can purchase various games. If you want to play Ubisoft games, then this application will help you to acquire and load them on your HDD.
Key features and functions
- A simple and convenient interface.
- It's easy to purchase new games.
- Offline play mode support.
- You don't require to head on activation link at registration a new account.
- You can play with other players in the uPlay network.
- A lot of free-to-play games at your choice.
- Social media network elements.
- Chat with your friends.
- Chromium Embedded Framework has been updated to a newer version.
- Added DirectX 12 support for the overlay.
- Added an option to define launch arguments for games that support them.
- Removed feature Windows XP support.
- Fixed a lot of bugs.