Castle Clash is a strategy game where players are fighting with each other and defending their castles. It’s very similar to Clash of Clans. The main difference between these games is heroes. Heroes are playing a very important role in Castle Clash, especially at high levels. You collect and upgrade them from the beginning.
User gets a base. It must be defended from other players’ raid. You can build towers and wall. There are also different types of bomb traps which are good against massive waves of enemies. A town hall is the main building here. Upgrade it and you’ll get access to new structures and battle units. There are two types of main resources – gold and mana. However there are a lot of supplementary actives as Honor Points, shards, gems, blue crystals and other. Gems and green shards are equivalent of game currency. You can buy new heroes using shard. Also, you can hire a random hero in a lottery and accelerate building/upgrading process via gems.
If you want to get more resources you should attack another players and dungeons. To get experience books you need to complete a set of quests. You can also defend your castle from waves of creeps and heroes, join guild and take part in different events (as boss raids or torch battle).
Each hero need to be upgraded if you want to make him more powerful. Use crests, tomes of experience and Honor Points to make your heroes stronger.
Heroes seem like pokemons who have several evolution forms. Each hero has a huge amount of health points, attack rate and two powerful abilities.
It’s an interesting online strategy. It’s a kind of Clash of Clans clone. However there are a lot of uncommon gameplay elements. If you like pokemons and tower defense genre, this game will be very attractive for you.
Key features and functions
- A lot of heroes with interesting abilities.
- Join guilds to play with your friends.
- Upgrade structures to enhance your defense.
- Take part in Storm Mesa, expeditions, arena battles and boss raids.
- Explore lost realm to get crests and blue crystals.
- Make a stand against waves of heroes and creeps.
- Attack your opponents to get more gold, mana and Honor Points.
- Use magic to buff up your troops and heroes in the battlefield.
- Android 2.3 or above.
- Added a new hero – Michael.
- Added a new area for Guilds named Guild Turfs.
- Hero Altar maximum slots have been increased by 1.
- Interface optimizations and changes.
- Warehouse space has been increased by 10.
- Fixed various issues.
- Added a Heroes Compendium shortcut to the Hire Heroes interface.
- Guild Flags were replaced by Guild Charms.